Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm Not Crazy, I'm Just a Little Unwell

So I can hardly believe I'm doing this.....but I thought about the different sides of me. Danny has named all of her personalities.......and that got me thinking about my own.

I have thought about parts of myself before.....the little voice that warns me; the two warring pieces of me: impulsive and the one that says think before you leap; that frightening, almost evil part of me that honestly scares the shit out of myself. But I never thought of them as ....their own...identity. They're just peices of myself....some of which are quite annoying.

anyways.......after talking to Danny......these...parts of myself started coming out of the woodwork. I could identify them.....by sight....and then..by name.

So I guess I'm just as crazy as you are, Danny.

Well....I already knew I had problems........what's a little mutiple personality disrder on top of schizophrenia?

So here they are: (*shakes head*)

Scarlett: The horny and lustful one. Seriously. All horny, all the time. Seductress. Will do anything (and I mean, ANYTHING) anywhere, location doesn't really matter. Perverted, full of innuendos. Dirty jokester. Knows she is sexy.

Mouse: The paranoid one. Sees danger everywhere. Mistrusts everyone and everything. Locks and double-locks. Watches back constantly. Always carrying something on her to defend herself. Worries over things that might happen. Has anxiety issues. Hypochrondriac. OCD. Schizophrenic. Claustrophonic. Arachnaphobic. Dystychiphobic. Monophobic. Bogyphobic. Scelerophobic. Taphophobic. Cancerophobic. Pnigophobic. Necrophobic. Nyctophobic. Thanatophobic. Daemonophobic. Monopathophobic. Pyrophobic. Aviophobic. Nosocomephobic. Lilapsophobic. Brontophobic. Tetanophobic. Cynophobic. Virginitiphobic. Agraphobic. Dermatosiophobic. Social Phobia. Tomophobic. Kenophobic. Automatanophobic.

Maala: The scary/angry one. Red eyes. Full of wrath. Lethal eyes. Has no control over actions. Can make anything into a weapon. Frightens Mouse on a daily basis....and laughs about this. Lives off of negative emotions. So hurt that all that's left is the anger.

Cosmic: The hyperactive one. Happy, zooms around. Optimistic as hell. Laughs constantly. A little bit wacky. A bad match when with Madge.

Alice: The dependent one. Fearful and afraid of being alone. Cannot be independent. Holding self back. Needs others to get through the day. Leans on twin.

Lena: The shy one. Alice's twin. Quiet, observant. Afraid to be self. Afraid to be ridiculed. Most likely to become a hermit....if it weren't for Alice, who depends on her.

Shiloh: The depressed one. Believes she is worthless. Thinks that if people truly knew her, they'd hate her. Keeps to self, loner. Prone to skulking in dark corners and listening to angry music. Thinks she can not do anything right. Cynical as hell. Pessimist.

Ming: The introspective one. Quiet, mainly because she looks inside self. Has eyes that really see. Says little but means much because says what she feels. Moves about through the others, trying to avoid spending too much time with Shiloh or Maala. Overanalyzes everything. Tries to connect with everything, find connections between people and the world.

Masquerade: The fake one. Not sure who she is. Tries to be many things. Acts how she percieves people expect her to act. Fake smile, laugh, emotion. Underneath it, she is lost.

Kitty: The childish/child-like one. Optimistic. Nieve. Holds onto ideas and past dreams liek a lifeline. Believes anything can happen. Thinks if she wishes hard enough, gumballs would rain from the sky. Woud jup off a roof with a cape, she will fly. Loves cute things and toys. Shouldn't be around Cosmic or Madge for long periods of time.

Sayuri: The protective one. So full of love, she would protect those she cares about to the death. Think mama bear. Very defensive. Watchful. Has a twin with nearly the same temperment.

Madge: The insane/impulsive one. Doesn't really make her known that much. Prefers to hang back until Kitty or Cosmic are ahead--then she tends to charge forward. Does not think before she acts. Pretty much Mouse's polar opposite. Favorite quote: This doesn't make sense--and neither do I.

Asta: The strong one. Sayuri's twin. Can be rather raar at times, usually in defense. Gathers her abilities from Sayuri. Has a bit of a "fuck 'em" attitude when it comes to facing adversity. Believes she can do anything she puts her mind to. Wont back down. Strong sense of justice.

Stardance Trizt'n: The hippie one. Nature is her god (or is it goddess?) Would live in the woods if she could. Talks to trees. Has connections with animals. Looks for more of what's out there, in the physical and spiritual sense. Only mildly roar when defending what she loves. Then she looks for Asta's help.

Mared: The indecisive one. Cannot make up her mind to save her life. Doesn't really know where she's going or what she's doing. Takes her forever to make up her mind about ANYTHING. Sometimes is found still sitting in the same spot because she couldn't figure out what to wear that day. Avoids problems. Runs away. Nearly hopeless.


So...tadah!



Unwell--Matchbox Twenty

All day starin' at the ceilin' makin' friends with shadows on my wall
All night hearing voices tellin' me that I should get some sleep
Because tomorrow might be good for somethin'
Hold on, feelin' like I'm headed for a breakdown
And I don't know why

But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay a while and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be.... me

I'm talkin' to myself in public, dodging glances on the train
And I know, I know they've all been talkin' about me
I can hear them whisper, and it makes me think
There must be somethin' wrong with me
Out of all the hours thinkin', somehow I've lost my mind

But I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay a while and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be

I've been talkin' in my sleep
Pretty soon they'll come to get me
Yeah, they're takin' me away

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know, right now you can't tell
But stay a while and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired
I know, right now you don't care
But soon enough you're gonna think of me
And how I used to be yeah, how I used to be

How I used to be
Well, I'm just a little unwell
How I used to be, how I used to be
I'm just a little unwell........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message after the ......wait...this isn't a voicemail!